Monday, May 2, 2011

since last time.

Robbie was home for Easter. It was amazing. We got so much done and he actually got the chance to help me out with some things. We got some much needed pre-marital counseling hours in, made tons of place cards and worked on thank- you's. We even got my Dad to help out with some stuff! We had a lovely Easter at Robbie's Grandmas; we even got to go on an easter egg hunt! Very fun!
Easter!
Working on wedding stuff...


This past weekend I had my first wedding shower! It was so nice to see all my family. We had a great time catching up, playing games, and eating tons of food. Now that moving is only a month away I appreciate my time with everyone more than ever.
Wedding shower

Now that it is May I am hoping that the weather will start getting better! No more snow please! Oh, I have 3 whole days off of work also! I should be able to get lots done. That is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment