Thursday, July 14, 2011

Carlsbad, CA

Hello All,

Well, we are finally ALMOST all settled in. I love our new home, and it is fun trying to figure out a way that fits both of our lifestyles!! I never thought of my self as a stay at home wife...but I'm starting to like it. I know in time I will be bored out of my mind, so a job is a must, but for now I am "living the dream." Robbie goes to base and works everyday from about 8-4, some days shorter, some longer. Me on the other hand... I sleep in until about 9 then I read my book (I am on my 4th book since I have been here) then I get up and exercise, then I go to the beach for a few hours with my new friends Paige and Heather who both happen to be from Maryland. Then, I come home make dinner and relax the rest of the evening. Wake up and repeat! Tough life I know! We also got a new car!! A red 2010 Jetta S. I wasn't able to go anywhere when Robbie was at work and I was getting pretty bored sitting inside and reading! I love it, definatly an upgrade from my monte carlo!

Until I have more to say I will leave you with photos.







4th of July, Birthday, and House posts soon to come!

P.S. our house is 3.9 miles away from the beach!! come visit us!

No comments:

Post a Comment