Sunday, August 21, 2011

Lookin'

This past week was spent looking for a job...not my favorite activity I must say. Robbie and I are finally feeling the stress of only having one income, but wanting to spend money like we have two. Doesn't work out so good. I have applied to a couple places, and had an interview at one, but nothing promising yet. Looks like I know what I am doing next week too.

On Friday, we went to the Gaslamp Quarter in downtown San Diego. It was a lot of fun! We went with Eric and Heather and Heather's friend Gina, who is visiting from Maryland. (Photos to come).

Today I sit alone. Robbie has 24 hour duty so I wont be able to see him until Monday night. Which also happens to be his birthday!!! Woo Hoo!

So, we went out to eat for pizza in Carlsbad Village with some guys from Robbie's unit last night and we came across the cutest dog I have ever seen! The picture that I took was pretty blurry since I was basically being a creep and taking it from far away but this is what we saw.....


This my friends is a WHITE golden retreiever... aka English Retriever- photo from google.com
I WANT THIS DOG so bad! So, when the time comes, December or later.... this dog will def. be at the top of our list!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment