Sunday, August 28, 2011




Photos as promised from Robbie's Birthday!


This weekend was awesome.. We went to a lot of new places. Friday after work we just stayed in and had dinner and played some games. Very exciting night, I know. Saturday we got up early and went to the Italian Farmer's Market in Little Italy downtown San Diego. It was awesome! So many people, dogs, flowers, and awesome food. We had amazing lemonades- Robbie got strawberry, and I got cucumber mint- so good! We also had, hands down, most amazing paninis ever! We will definatly be going back there in the near future! We bought some french white bread, 2 different hummus' and pita chips! Everything was so fresh! After the market we went to Pacific Beach. Very pretty, but very busy, and freezing cold water. We wandered around Leucadia at night. Ate yummy wings and had plenty of beers. It was an awesome Saturday. Today was spent at the Leucadia art fair, and Solana Beach. I went swimming today, this is significant because it is usually too cold around here to actually go under the water. Robbie wanted me to boogy board so I made him happy and I was in the water for about an hour. An even bigger plus about Solana Beach is that dogs are allowed on it!! So cute to watch the puppys jump over the big waves!

S'more bar!

I will try these some day





Pacific Beach Pier

No comments:

Post a Comment