Sunday, September 25, 2011

Gone and gone

I am half way through the week of Robbie being gone. He will be back on Wednesday afternoon! I cant wait. I miss him lots. It is weird how quite the house is without him. Not sure I like it. I just dont feel myself, something is definatly missing. Strange, I know, coming from people who have been in a long distance relationship since forever. It's just different this time. I haven't been doing much since he has been gone. I went out with my friend Erika, went over to Eric and Heather's, and worked. Besides that I have gone to the gym, went shopping, and lounged around the house. I surprisingly was brave enough to go into the "basement" and do my laundry. I even killed a spider! Both things I would never do if Robbie wasn't home. Ohhh, and I've been on pinterest all day everyday. I highly suggest it. Shows great fashion, recipes, quotes, etc.. all the things that girls love. Here are somethings that I pin on my boards.

MOTIVATION



CUTE HAIR

THINGS I WANT, LIKE THESE SHOES

CUTE WAYS TO DO YOUR NAILS

YUMMY FOOD

FUNNY QUOTES

MY DEFINITION OF A "PERFECT" FAMILY

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment