Monday, September 10, 2012

Weekend round up.

Hope you all had a great weekend. Mine went by way too fast as usual.  Friday night after work, I came home, ate, and was sleeping on the couch at 9pm. I woke up to Reef digging at me so I would play with him.  Saturday I was up early and exercised and ran errands. I went to Michaels and went a little craft crazy.  There are a few things on pintrest that I have been wanting to make. Oh, I am also teaching myself to crochet. Not very easy.  And a little frustrating. Saturday night I went out with some friends in downtown Carlsbad to a new bar. It was a lot of fun! Sunday was a day of nothing! Well, I did exercise and go to the grocery store, but besides that a whole lot of sitting on the couch and watching football. (my fantasy team won week 1!!!)
 
Reef thinks this new yarn is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment