Monday, September 17, 2012

And another.....Weekend Round Up

Another weekend has passed, and another Monday is here. Reef and I had a very lovely weekend! It was relaxing and we spent time with good friends.  Reef had obidence class on Saturday that he did very well at. He makes me a proud mama when we leave there.  I also made it to the beach on Saturday. I havent had a day at the beach in a LONG time. It was nice to just sit out and relax.  It was very hot! 105 degrees with no AC is very miserable.  Sunday was a day of football watching, and beer drinking.  Reef's friend Sydney from obidence school turned one and her mama Jen had a birthday BBQ for her! (or an excuse to have all of us get together!) The puppies had a great time playing together, and I enjoyed the food and company. Hope you all have a speedy week, I cant wait to be in Minnesota this weekend and enjoy some nice fall weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment