Thursday, October 4, 2012

Currently

Found this "Current" list floating around the internet. Kinda fun to do!

Current books: I am reading "Walk Two Moon's" to my AM program kids.  They love it!
Current music: Always a sucker for Bob Marley or Jack Johnson. So that is usually what is playing.
Current guilty pleasure: Sam Adams Oktoberfest. I wouldnt feel so guilty if I didnt have to drink it alone!
Current color: Light blue, and tan... trying to re-decorate my bedroom and I look for these colors everywhere.
Current drink: Water, of course.
Current food: I am really into fall foods right now, specifically- chili... mmmm
Current favorite show: I have been OBSESSED with Big Bang Theory, and the Voice.
Current wish list: Wishing I could be with my Hubby, and baby Brielle.  I also always wish for shoes and for my pup to be a good boy :)
Current needs: Needing motivation to work out harder, and for my foot not to hur

Current indulgence:
Current blessing: Work, friends, and Reef keeping me busy to pass time.
Current outfit: Yoga pants, T-shirt. Just finished a pathetic workout.
Current excitement: ROBBIE WILL BE HOME IN 5 WEEKS!

Current mood: Awake, and content.

1 comment:

  1. Current Book: Not reading one right now, but just finished Embedded. That one was pretty good.

    Current Music: This instant my entire music collection is on random. Lately it has been Breaking Benjamin during workouts.

    Current Guilty Pleasure: Chocolate Chip Cookies:)

    Current Color: Anything other than tan/brown. Everything is a shade of tan/brown out here... my clothes, the buildings, the trucks, the sand, etc.

    Current Drink: Crystal Light Peach Tea!!!

    Current Food: Salad. Gotta look good for my beautiful wife when I get home.

    Current favorite Show: TV... yeah... I don't get that luxury.

    Current Wish List: That this month goes fast so I can be with my wife and puppy again!

    Current Needs: People to find their lost gear.

    Current Indulgence: Wi-Fi:)

    Current Blessing: Being away from my boss, and being able to solve things on my own.

    Current Outfit: FROG suit, M9, and M4.

    Current Excitement: The team that will replace me is now traveling here!

    Current Mood: Home Sick.

    ReplyDelete