Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall Friday


Reef (in front) with Otter

 
 

Happy Friday.  Yesterday and Today's weather has been perfect...well not if you were on vacation, but perfect fall weather.  It was chilly and rainy! The only bad thing was that my yard turned into a pool.  The draining system in CA doesnt seem to be a priority.  Anyways, I jumped into fall mode and Made Pumpkin Oatmeal cookies (Reef told me he approved of them after eating 15 of them, oppps!).  I also cuddled up on the couch with a blanket, some chia tea, and my new toasted marshmallow candle!  It was perfect, until I had to go to work. This morning was sunny and warm and I got a quick puppy play date in with a girl I work with and her dog Otter! Such a sweetie.  Reef also got to jump on a trampoline for the first time.. I think he liked it? Hahah. Now the weather is turning gray and chilly again. For some odd reason I love rainy cold days. Well off to work, and ready to start my weekend!

http://handmadebyhilani.blogspot.com/2011/10/guilt-free-pumpkin-oatmeal-cookies-high.html?showComment=1348121362714

Link to the cookie recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment