Monday, January 17, 2011

This & That

Where to begin....I had a long weekend of working. Seems to be the story of my life. Besides working I was trying to plan some stuff for my wedding and pull together some pieces for Shauna's wedding. I also got to spend some time with my Aunt Karen and cousin Jamie! I havent been out with Jamie since she turned 21 so that was nice to catch up and have a drink with her!

I have been bored out of my mind lately so I decided to start making things, and doing more things that I enjoy. I have made a list of the things I want to do in the next few weeks:
1. Crochet a hat (Chelsea tried to teach my, not sure I have the patience)
2. Cook/ bake
3. Make a sign- of who knows what
4. Finish reading a book
5. Become a better photographer

Hopefully these little things will keep me busy between the times I am working and  planning for the wedding. On Wednesday I am going to meet with a florist hopefully I like them and we can book them adding another check mark to the never ending list.

I've taken a lot of pictures lately. I am trying to document my life day by day and remember each little piece of it. So attached to this blog you will find my pictures. To my friends these pictures will be nothing new, just the same 'ol awkward pictures I love to take. (A note to my friends: some day you girls will be happy you had me as a friend to document all of us together. We may not have the prettiest collection of pictures, but they are real!)

Some good news: My dad finally got switched to days! Hopefully our household will get back to a normal functioning schedule within the next few weeks.

I get to see Robbie in a week!!!!!

Oh and I wanted to share a link with you guys... My current obsession is THIS blog. I fell in love with her story. Go to the link at the top that says "start here if you are new" and read about Nella's birth story. I was sucked in from the start and I couldn't help but to donate $5 to her ONEder fund! It feels so good to give back so early in the new year! I plan to give back more this year, its an amazing feeling what a small amount of money can do to your self esteem!

Here are my pictures- enjoy!



Me and my baby Lex




Lovin' me some Bobo


Homemade dog treats! They loved them!


THEY ARE BACK...freckles (more to come & don't mind my creepiness)

Hahah! I love them!

Creative?


No comments:

Post a Comment