Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Spring?

What a lovely sight it was this morning when I crawled out of bed. I am not one to get upset with the wacky weather the good ol' state of Minnesota brings, so this was a real treat to me. I especially liked the sight of the powdery ground since I didnt think I would be seeing any more snow until I come back to visit Minnesota next winter. It is kind of sad seeing all the confused birds outside. There are two ducks in my neighbors yard that look a little out of place. All in all I love the snow and I am glad I got to experience it one last time before I move away. Lex also enjoys the snow-eating the snow I should say.. Have a good day!

p.s. Robbie will be home for Easter in 2 days! yay!





My sister and mom the day of her jr. prom!

No comments:

Post a Comment