Monday, April 11, 2011

Well hello,

I had a fun weekend spending time with my friends. It was sort of bittersweet... we had just found out that an old friend of ours died on Friday from natural causes. I think this was more startling than anything. It is crazy how you can be alive and well one day, and the next day is a different story. On Saturaday a bunch of us went over to Shauna's to celebrate Andrew's birthday, and this death seemed to come up a lot. Not in a bad/ depressing way. We couldn't stop talking about how we need to live in the moment, not take anything for granted, and be grateful for what you have. There are too many days that people including myself just dont appreciate life . I think everyone should take a step back and be thankful for all that you have!



On another note, Robbie and I keep knocking things off our to do list as the day approaches faster and faster!! I also am starting a new diet. Wish me luck. Im sure I will be complaining about it in future posts, so stay tuned!

I have one of my only days off for the month tomorrow. And, I will definatly be appreciating life and the 68 degree sunny weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment