Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Back home

Hello All,

I am finally back home in California.  My dad was nice enough to bare the drive out here with me-thank god. I could never do it alone.  So after 2 long days of driving we arrived.  We went to all the favorite out to eat cheap places, Mexico Viejo, Brooklyn Bros Pizza, and had an awesome night of grilling yummy filets.  It feels really good to be back home, and it is nice to have some alone time once again. I just need the motivation to start unpacking all of my bags, ugh! I have been able to catch up with a few friends already, but there is much more to come. I also started working a little. I have worked a whopping 8.5 hours so far this week, but I have another meeting to attend later this week.  Feels good to be on a schedule again. School starts up on August 23rd. I cant wait to see the kids and start making some extra money.  Reef is comfortable back home. He is sleeping in all of his normal spots and seems to be less hyper than he was back in MN.  We will see if that keeps up- hopefully!

I bought a tomatoe plant, snap dragons, and succulants! I am very excited for them, I am just hoping I can keep them alive!





I will leave you all with this amazingly cute picture of Reef.  

No comments:

Post a Comment