Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday Favorites

Here are a few of my favorite things about this week:


Okay, he didnt send me this pic this week-but its goofy and I love it.  Happy birthday to Robbie!!! My FAVORITE man

Taking Reef for walks, my new FAVORITE  location- Oceanside Harbor.


School started Thursday. Robbie reminded me that it was my 19th first day of school.  I am just happy not to be the student :)  Also, the new Kinders and First graders are amazingly cute.  I wish I could take pics of them to show off how cute they are! My not so FAVORITE  thing about school starting is that I wake up at 545am so I can be to work by 645am. EW.

Lastly, I had dinner with Heather EVERY day this week.  She showed/made me her new FAVORITE drink. I think it was called a pink bikini. 1 cup malibu rum, 1 cup ameretto, 1 bottle simply raspberry lemonade.  Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment