Tuesday, March 15, 2011

"Big Girl Camera"

Finalllyyyy!!! After saving up change and $1 bills for about a year I finally saved up enough money to buy myself a camera. A nice camera. Not a little digital camera. I got a big girl dSLR camera! I was so excited to go to best buy and pick up this beauty today I could hardly stand it! I went to the bank with bags of change and when I took my slip up to the counter I couldnt help but to brag about what I was going to buy with my savings. I picked up my Canon Rebel XS with a 18-55 mm lens drove straight home and started snapping pictures. Lexi is sick of me already. Now I just need to get a photo editing program and I will be set! Here are some of the pictures I took today...
Look at the detail, you could count the hairs if you wanted.
I love when she does this with her eyes.
Grumpy ol man

Rainy day, probably my new favorite picture. I love the little drops!

My new baby
So happy!
Not so happy...
"annoyed"

1 comment: