Thursday, March 3, 2011

A lot of nothing.

A lot of nothing going on lately.... My new obsession... Dexter. I have watched 3 seasons of it in the past week and a half. I need to get a life. Besides that I have just been working, the usual.

Robbie and I had a big talk about the wedding last night and I told him how stressed out I was that I have to do everything "alone." I sent him a big list of things to do and he has started it right away, he has much more motivation than I do! He is so sweet though, he is trying really hard to help me (love you!) and keep me sane in this stressful process. It doesnt help that I have a sinus infection and it feels like my head is going to blow up any second, which leaves me with a short temper. I just want to get better.. I'm on a big dose of meds twice a day for two weeks. Hopefully I'll get better soon, for everyone's sake. 

I just started my wedding diet and work out. As of March 1st I will eat healthy, go to the gym atleast 5 days a week, and not drink beer. Sounds terrible doesnt it? Anything to look good in my dress though :)  I am giving myself a little cheat room though.. Like St. Patricks day I will drink guiness and go out for Jenna's (Marolt) birthday! Other than that I am going to try to be strict on myself. We will see how it goes, wish me luck! Also, I am making it a "March 1st resolution" that I do yoga atleast 3 times a week, to release this stress. And if I have time, go to a work out class atleast 1 time a week.

My Mom, Aunt Karen, and Grandma, and I are planning a trip to go see Robbie March 30- April 3. We are going to rent a house on the beach in North Carolina! I am so excited to go, I hope everything works out okay. The only bad news... I wont be able to see him until then. That means that we are going to go the longest we have ever been apart, EVER. (2 whole months!) I am not happy about this because I miss him soooo much. I think I would be a lot less stressed if I could see him soon. But, I will have to suck it up and wait... Still not happy about it. Only a month to go, did I mention I am not happy about it?? Just trying to be clear!



Enough ranting for one night.

No comments:

Post a Comment