Monday, March 7, 2011

Some things just arent meant to be.

Sunday's would be much more relaxing if I didnt have to close at work each and every one of them. I can't complain though I need the money and I had a very successful weekend making it. I am happy to say that my meds for my sinus infection are finally kicking in. I hope by next week everything will clear up and I wont feel like I'm breathing with my face shoved into a pillow anymore. The headaches are the worse though, they get so bad that it makes my ears hurt! Sounds crazy I know. Also, remember, I am a HUGE baby when it comes to any kind of sickness... I feel bad for Robbie, my mom better give him some detailed instuctions on how to make me feel better. 

Saturday after I got off work I went to a friends house to celebrate her acceptance into vet school. I am so happy/envious of her. I wish I could work with animals everyday of my life...but I also realize that I would never be able to be a vet because I cant work with reptiles and spiders and rodents. They gross me out. It was fun being at their house because they have all sorts of critters. 3 ducks, a dog, a ferrit, and a cat.



Franklin the Duck

I am sure some of you are wondering how my "no beer drinking" rule is going... well its no longer existing. I had a beer. To tell you the truth I have had 5 beers between Friday and now. Some things just arent meant to be. And Briana not drinking a beer is just not natural. I was telling the bartender at work that I was trying not to drink beer and he said, "why its a part of life. everyone needs to drink beer it keeps them sane." I couldnt agree more. It is nice and relaxing... He then asked me if I smoked, and I said no, so he told me that its ok if I drink beer because I dont smoke I have room for "error" or I think he was trying to say that the less a person smokes the more they can drink... or I dont know. Im confusing myself now. But I can see what he is trying to say. I definatly dont plan to take his advice and start drinking more. Dont get the wrong idea.

My work outs have been going well. I went 3 times last week. I am also going bright and early tomorrow morning with a friend. If I make plans to go with someone it gets me there and it makes me work hard. Good motivation. I am also thinking about trying out the Zumba class. Its every tuesday night, and I just so happen to have tuesday's off. Perfect. I'll let everyone know how that goes.

Saturday is Shauna's reception. Should be really fun. Unfortunatly, Robbie cant come home for it like we are planning on. I wont see him until March 30th. That will be 2 months without seeing each other. So long! I miss him so much. But atleast we finally have a date set to see each other again. (details about the trip soon to come).

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment