Friday, March 25, 2011

"Only in Minnesota my friends."

Where did all the nice weather go? 55 and sunny to 25 and snowy? Only in Minnesota my friends. Lately, I have been thinking about how much stuff I have to get done for the wedding. The list is long and it seems to keep growing I always think of more things that need to get done. I will be shocked once/if everything gets finished! My big task for the next two weeks is to get the invitations addressed and mailed. I really need to get everyones addresses first, this will be a longgggg process.I have also started pre-marital counseling. Its a little weird right now because it is supposed to be a process that we go through together and that is definatly not happening. It has been me going to all the meetings and trying to relay the info to Robbie. He is supposed to get skyped into the meetings but we have opposite schedules. So when I meed with the Pastor, Robbie is in class. I guess we will see what happens. We got "homework" to do. We have to read two books. One of them we read alone and one of them we read together. Apparently I will be reading outloud to Robbie on the phone... this will be interesting. Speaking of Robbie, I get to see him in 5 days! I cant wait! It has been way to long! I am very excited to see North Carolina for the first time also. Keeping my fingers crossed for good weather!

We had a fun St. Patty's Day!

My lovely friend Jenna

Jenna and I. Yes, I got a haircut.

Playing in the fresh snow!

She loves to bury her face in the snow. Crazy dog!

Bo-bo plays it safe on the deck.

"Let me in, its cold!"
Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment